Prasad Medical center is a Multi & Superspeciality Office Providing Services in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiology & Gastroenterology. Dr. Ankineedu N Prasad, MD, FACP, FASN is board certified in internal medicine and nephrology. Currently Dr Prasad is the chief of nephrology at Brooklyn Hospital medical center located at 121 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY ,11201. Dr Prasad also is the dialysis medical director at Brooklyn United Renal Care located at 1485, Dumont Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11208. He has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Please check our location on the map. We have grown to become an excellent multi-specialty clinic. All Our Specialists are board-certified and highly regarded in their own field. We provide different types of best treatments and ultrasound services. Many of our physicians are listed as top doctors in New York. More than 250 students have done rotations at our prestigious place in 2022.
Why Prasad Medical Center for rotations?
- Offering Electives / Externship / Hands-on Rotations Opportunities to Medical Students and Graduates.
- Providing Clinical Rotations at Affordable Price
- Providing Accomodation with limited slots
- Providing Letter of Recommendation on Brooklyn Hospital Letter Head for Nephrology/Internal Medicine.
- Guaranteed Hands-On Experience
Our Students from all over the world